We’ve been having a blast with our latest Costco Roadshows in Tacoma and in Federal Way! Our next stop will be Issaquah Costco on Sept. 11th – 13th. We are sampling our latest varieties of Bake-at-Home breads to see which you like best! Our new varieties include Seeded Multi-Grain, Tuscan, Seeded French, and French.
What’s so amazing about this bread?
- It’s organic/Non-GMO
- All varieties have a small list of ingredients. Tuscan has only 3 (flour, salt, water)!
- Unopened it lasts in your pantry for 5 months!
- When you open it, you can bake it in your oven, on your grill, or slice what you need and toast in your toaster. You can put the remaining loaf in a zip top or paper bag in your fridge or freezer for later.
- What you can do with it:
- Bake it and eat it plain or with butter.
- Cut it horizontally and make open faced pizza with it.
- Make garlic bread with it.
We’re having a great time talking with you all who are coming by to see us. Check out some of the pictures we’ve taken so far. If you take your picture at our booth with your phone or camera, then take it to any of our Essential Baking Company Cafes to get your free loaf of bread!
Our next stop in our Costco Roadshow series will be in Issaquah on Sept. 11th – 13th. This may be your only chance to get these varieties of Bake-at-Home at Costco!