Baking Instructions – Loaves & Baguettes
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Remove bread from package and discard oxygen absorber. Place bread directly on center oven rack. For those preferring softer crust, wrap bread whole or pre-sliced in foil, with vent.
- Bake bread for 12 to15 minutes for loaves, 6-8 minutes for demi baguettes – or until the crust is as you desire, and the center is soft and hot to the touch.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.
Baking Instructions – Garlic Bread
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Remove bread from the package and discard oxygen absorber.
- Separate the halves and spread the butter evenly on both sides.
- Place buttered side up on foil or baking sheet and place on center rack of the oven.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.
Toasting Instructions – Loaves & Baguettes
- Remove bread from packaging and slice.
- Toast to desired crispness – usually two cycles in an upright toaster.
Grilling Instructions – Loaves & Baguettes
- Preheat your grill to medium-high.
- Remove bread from package and discard oxygen absorber. Place bread directly on the top rack, if possible. For Garlic Bread separate the halves before placing directly on a piece of aluminum foil in the center of the top rack.
- Grill for loaves 12 to 15 minutes, baguettes for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from grill and serve hot.
Air Fryer Instructions – Loaves & Baguettes
- Set to 400 degrees.
- Remove bread from the package, discard oxygen absorber, and place bread in the air fryer.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove bread and serve hot.
Baking Instructions – Sourdough Bowls
1. Preheat oven to 425 °F.
2. Remove bread from packaging and place directly on the center oven rack.
3. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until center is soft and hot to the touch.
SOUP BOWL BAKING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F.
2. With a paring knife, cut a circle around the top of the bowl about a half inch from the edge, being careful not to penetrate the bottom.
3. Remove the disc and scoop out bread on the inside.
4. Brush the inside of the bowl and bottom of disc with melted butter or olive oil.
5. Place bread bowl and disc on a baking pan.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until bowl begins to brown.
Baking Instructions – Pizza Crust
1. Preheat oven to 450º F.
2. Remove crust from packaging and place it onto a cookie sheet or preheated pizza stone. For a crispier crust, bake directly on the oven rack.
3. Brush the top of the crust with olive oil or sauce and add your favorite toppings.
4. Reduce the oven temperature to 425º F and bake for 8-10 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
5. Remove from the oven and let cool before serving.